I have been trying to get a refund since September 21, 2010. I followed all of their directions to the letter. The live chat person could not help me nor could she give me a person to talk to about the status of my refund. I have decided to boycot all on line auctions. I think the federal government should investigate this company. They took a lot of people's money from what I am finding. Their site is very misleading. Below is an excerpt of the chat I had with a live chat person at the on line auction place. I took out the name of the person I was chatting with. Adrion Osborne Copy right 11032010.

Adrion

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'V#SA1408'

#SA1408: Thank you for visiting SwipeAuctions.com Livechat Line. How may I assist you today?

you: I would like to find out the status of my refund I requested. You have a money back gaurantee.

#SA1408: I would be happy to assist you with your concern, so in order to pull up the details of your account, can you please provide me with your full name, e-mail address and zip code?

Adrion Osborne: Adrion Osborne adrion_osborne@yahoo.com and zip code 85033

#SA1408: SwipeAuctions is winding down operations due to merchant shutting down our processing and is no longer accepting new customers. In addition, SwipeAuctions is unable to issue any refunds for membership fees (see the SwipeAuctions Terms & Conditions). During SwipeAuctions wind down period, all products corresponding to already paid winning auctions will be shipped in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.

Adrion Osborne: I requested the refund a month and a half ago

#SA1408: I sincerely apologize, but I have no further details to provide to you at this time. As a livechat agent, I have not been fully informed of all the details behind the shutdown. Therefore; I am simply unable to assist you with any further information.

Adrion Osborne: Who can I talk to?

Adrion Osborne: Is swipe Auctions gpoing out of business?

Had an Experience with SwipeAuctions?

Comments