They will charge you a $159 membership fee that you NEVER saw or agreed to.

SCAM the old bait and switch.When you try to cancel the membership YOU NEVER INTENDED to buy they give you the run around.

"Jason" their on line chat associate first directs you to a screen prove that the membership cost was listed in his words "several" times. IT WASN't after several back and forth posts they then directed me to a form asking for banking info. RIGHT and then started offering me 50%refund and 50%membership blah blah blah.

Eventually they agreed to a refund BUT doubt it will go through.

I cancelled my credit card and disputed the charge.Total SCAM beware!!

Had an Experience with SwipeAuctions?

Comments

I did not see anywhere that I would be charged $150.00 by this company.I was charged total of $225.00 from this company and have been attempting to retrieve a refund since 10-5-2010.

Needless to say, I have contacted the BBB to hopefully get some assistance and my money back. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, there is no customer service department besides a team of horribly programmed robots responding to all inquires/complaints.

I hope the owner of this company is located and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law for stealing from innocent people.To take advantage of people in such a way as this is disgusting.

If anyone has any other questions or wants to see some of the chat sessions I have had with this company, email me Jessica@pmsbooks.com

#208669

SwipeAuctions.com has been closed since Oct 31, 2010. Contact your bank immediately to recover your money. Good luck to every one.

#199634

tell them your bank is investigating. they will refund you in 5-7 days ( we'll see if they do ) with no further discussion.

#197798

I fell for this *** yesterday.After going through an online chat that gave me the form ***, a telephone call to customer service that said there was no way to refund it without the form, a call to my bank that said they could fix it without the form, and another online chat in which I threatened to file a class action, and a police report, plus a complaint with the FTC I got the message that my money would be refunded within 5-7 days.

I don't really trust them to do ***, but I'll give them their week.After that, I'm going to bust their balls.

#197455

I had the same issue and when I told them I was informing my card issuer that I didn't want the transaction to go through they refunded it immediately through the chat. Because they didn't want to deal with Citibank. Swipeauctions is a piece of $hi+!!!

#196310

with this simple refund form for you to complete as it is required by our bank in order for us to issue your refund. Please CLICK HERE to get a refund.

Is there anything further I can assist you with today?

you: WHAT IS YOUR ID NUMBER

Sally: My Emp Id is SBL1332.

you: WAHT ELSE DO I NEED TO GET MY FING MONEY BACK?

Sally: You just need to download and take a print out of the refund form, fill out the refund form and mail us the original, hand printed complete Mail-In refund form and contact us back after 21 days for confirmation.

you: WHY ARE YOU UNABLE TO REVERSE THE CHARGE RIGHT NOW

Sally: Like most Retail Stores, we too require your original signature in order to process any refund through our Bank. As I have previously stated, the price is very clearly disclosed and we typically do not allow for refunds under these circumstances. Once again, please CLICK HERE to follow the easy steps necessary to ensure you receive your refund.

you: NO YOU CAN VOID THE TRANSACTION IF ITS THE SAME DAY, I WORK RETAIL

you: WHO OWNS THIS COMPANY?

Sally: Freddie Gomes is the owner of Swipeauctions.

you: CAN YOU VOID THE TRANSACTION YES OR NO?

Sally: I am sorry for all the inconvenience and I can understand your frustration. But we are not authorized to refund you. To get refund, you have to follow the money back guarantee. Please...

you: IS THEDRE NOT A SUPERVISOR

you: THIS IS REALLY BAD

Sally: I am the customer service supervisor on this shift.

you: GREAT VOID THE TRANCTION

I do not have the ability to refund you until you have completed the easy steps required for our MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Unfortunately, like most Retail Stores, without this form and an original signature, I am unable to refund you. Please take the time to follow our incredibly easy MONEY BACK GUARANTEE available by CLICKING HERE.

you: WHAT IS YOUR AGENT ID

you: WHAT IS YOUR AGENT ID

you: ? WHAT IS YOUR AGENT ID?

Sally: My Emp Id is SBL1332.

you: TO RECIEVE A REFUND i NEED AN AGENT iD CORRECT? iS THIS THE SAME AS THE AGENT ID?

you: ? WHAT IS YOUR AGENT ID?

Sally: My Emp Id is SBL1332.

Sally: There is no need of agent Id to get a refund.

you: THAT IS NOT WHAT THE FORM SAYS. pLEASE SUPPLY THE INFORMATION I NEED TO GET A REFUND OR REFUND MY CARD.

you: ???

Sally: Yes, you need to put agent Id on the refund ofrm.

Sally: form*

you: i NEED YOUR AGENT ID. rIGHT? WHAT IS THE ID? PLEASE SUPPLY IT

Sally: My Emp Id or agent Id is SBL1332.

Swipeauctions.com

Refund Center

3124 S. Parker Road, #A2 - K271,

Aurora, CO 80014 USA

Is there anything further I can assist you with today?

you: can you or can you not void the transaction?

Verlie: Like most Retail Stores, we too require your original signature in order to process any refund through our Bank. As I have previously stated, the price is very clearly disclosed and we typically do not allow for refunds under these circumstances. Once again, please CLICK HERE to follow the easy steps necessary to ensure you receive your refund.

Is there anything further I may assist you with today?

you: YES ARE YOU ABLE TO VOID THE TRANACTION RIGHT NOW?

3184967 And Your user name is labestia1

Verlie: Your order number is: 3184967 And Your user name is labestia1

you: WHAT IS MY ORDE RNUMBER

you: WHAT IS MY ORDER NUMBER

Verlie: Your ORDE RNUMBER is 3184967

you: PLEASE VOID ORDER NUMBER 3184967 AS IT WAS NOT AGREED TO I DO AUTHORIZE THIS SITE OR ANY PERSON OR COMPANY AFFLIATTED WITH THIS SITE TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. i HAVE ASKED FOR THE SAME DAY TRANACTION TO BE VOIDED AND YOU HAVE REFUSED

Verlie: Once you fulfill the requirements for the MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, you can expect your refund to be processed within three weeks from that time. Just contact us back after 21 days for confirmation.

you: WHY ARE YOU UNWILLING TO VOID THE TRANSACTION?

you: WHAT OTHER WAY CAN I VOID THIS TRANSACTION?

: YOU AGENT ID IS 5544 CORRECT?

you: THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO GET A REFUND CORRECT?

Verlie: yes correct

you: WHAT ELSE DO I NEED?

Verlie: That is all.

you: THANKS FOR SCAMMING ME

1. Users should be required to acknowledge the terms of service during the checkout process, such as a checkbox or link adjacent to the confirm button (this is absolutely not presented clearly on their website)… Otherwise the T&C needs to be adjacent to the submit order button.

2. The total price the person is paying Swipe Auctions needs to be within 100 pixels of the submit order button (it is not)

3. Swipe Auctions is not allowed to distract you from the T&C or final price by using flashy or distracting graphics, again, according to the FTC (this is another HUGE violation)

Katey: We apologize for the inconvenience. There was clearly some confusion with this purchase. We do not want to see our customers unhappy. We will issue a refund to the credit card it was purchased from. The refund for the original SwipeAuction Access Bid Pack will be processed and you can expect to see your credit within 5-7 business days.

you: no i want it voided now. yuo messed with the wrong guy. I'm a solictor who specializes in fraud

you: I will seek damages and start a class action suit

Katey: The refund for the original SwipeAuction Access Bid Pack will be processed and you can expect to see your credit within 5-7 business days.

you: I will obtain the relevant information from my bank/Visa.

Katey: The refund for the original SwipeAuction Access Bid Pack will be processed and you can expect to see your cryou: are you not there

Katey: Your cancellation number:67011

you: are you going to send a confirmation?

edit within 5-7 business days.

Katey: Your account is cancelled.

you: no i want a conformation sent

you: what is your employee ID please

Katey: SA7329 is my employee id.

you: Are you going to email me a confirmation of refund or your intention to refund to my email address?

Your order ID 1038639 has been fully refunded. It typically takes the credit card company 6-10 business days to update your statement.

If, for whatever reason, after 2 weeks this refund still does not show, please contact us directly at support@swipeauctions.com and give the password "Watermelon" in the subject line, and your email will be forwarded to a manager immediately.

Thank You.

swipeauctions.com

#195151

Thanks for saving me buddy, I was just about to register at swipe auction. Thanks. :grin

jesone
#194218

I thought it was me who just some how overlooked the 159.00,but after hearing how they swith screens, say your credit card info is incorrect only to ***, I feel extremly violated.The only reason I was at this website is becouse I to read the review from some reporter who said that of all auctions sites this one was the most credible...wow.That realy sucks,this the most credible one.they never explain that the site works by instant purchase.NEVER.You assume that credit information is needed for purcahsing item once your the final bidder and for shipping charges, not some point system.now I'm hoping for a refund and will call this number.

Becouse I'm not using a p.c.but a mobile phone and couldn't down load the form whan I was instruted to do so.TO ALL THOSE CONSIDERING GETTING IN DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND DONT:(

#193720

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Carol'

Carol: Thank you for visiting SwipeAuctions.com Livechat Line. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service while assisting you with any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to help you win auctions, save money and have a great time. May we start with your name please?

you: Swipeauctions.com is a scam!

Carol: Could you please let us know the details of the problem which you are facing? So that, I can help you.

you: Swipeauctions.com customer service is a scam!

you: Can you help me?

Carol: Do you really think so?

you: Do you?

Carol: "Swipeauctions.com customer service is a scam!" I am referring to this

you: Can you help me? Or can you have me run around in circles like every other representative for Swipeauctions.com?

Carol: I would be happy to assist you with your concern, so in order to pull up the details of your account, can you please provide me with your full name, e-mail address and zip code?

you: Can I have yours as well?

you: Will I be charged for giving you my information?

Carol: No, you will not.

you: Are you sure? Because it seems that Swipeautions.com likes to trick people! Don't you agree?

you: Well?

Carol: Come to the point, if you have one.

you: How many customers have you satisfied today?

you: It is not...

Carol: Ok, so you have been charged for the membership fee and wants immediate refund.

you: What gives you that idea? Is it because you get that all the time? Kind of ironic isn't it?

Carol: We have your history with us.

Carol: You just need to send the refund form to us and we will refund the money back to your account.

you: I have no history with you! However, I am very knowledgeable about the continuous scam of Swipeauctions.com. I was just curious if you enjoyed your job considering that a company that treats their customers wrong, probably treats their employees the same way.

you: Would you agree?

Carol: You do not need to think about me.

Carol: Just send the refund form and get your refund, if you are not satisfied with the website.

you: Are you a member of the site?

Carol: No, I am not.

you: Is it against policy or do you see the scam as well?

you: I understand your hesitance. Swipeauctions.com probably monitors your chat sessions because they do not think their employees are trustworthy. When in fact Swipeaustions.com is not trustworthy.

Carol: Ok, just let me know your regard?

Carol: Is there anything further I can assist you with today?

you: No regards other than the fact of concern and interest. You seem like a very calm, respectable customer service representative and it is a shame that you work for a company that treats their customers horribly and not a company that you could be of good service to customers who are appreciated.

Carol: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.

Carol: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.

you: I would like to thank you for your time and hope that you will some day find a better company to work for! Have a great day Carol!

Carol: Good Bye.

you: Good Bye!

#193713

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Carol'

you: Swipeauctions.com is a scam!

you: Swipeauctions.com customer service is a scam!

you: Can you help me?

Carol: Do you really think so?

you: Do you?

Carol: "Swipeauctions.com customer service is a scam!" I am referring to this

you: Can I have yours as well?

you: Will I be charged for giving you my information?

Carol: No, you will not.

you: Well?

Carol: Come to the point, if you have one.

you: How many customers have you satisfied today?

you: It is not...

Carol: We have your history with us.

you: Would you agree?

Carol: You do not need to think about me.

you: Are you a member of the site?

Carol: No, I am not.

you: Is it against policy or do you see the scam as well?

Carol: Ok, just let me know your regard?

Carol: Is there anything further I can assist you with today?

Carol: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.

Carol: Good Bye.