How many people are going to be ripped off by swipeauctions.com before they have a class action suit agianst them? Taking 150 bucks off people who think they are signing on to a secure, legitimate site.

Sign me up to sue them. fraudulent business practices and the online operators are the worst. How do they live with themselves? You sign up and then they tell you your crdedit card has been declined, then tells you to try again.

When you do you don't notice the change in the screen where it tells you you will be charged 159.00 bucks.

they process this immediately then to get a refund the make you go thru all the hoops, smoke and mirrors to get it back. Making it too hard to get a refund

Comments

I just found on my bank statement a $159.00 charge and I'm not even sure how it came about.

just close them sweendlers

:cry I'm not trying to be mean, so please don't take it that way but the one thing I always do before I give i cent to anyone is INVESTIGATE!!!! very important!!

Same stuff happened back in 10/11/2010. They says print off the refund form within 90 days and we sent it in before the due date.

Then they they NEVER contacted us any way shape or form. We online chated, because that is the only way, and they said the same things like they could no longer give refunds and some other *** like that. I am trying a chargeback.

we will see. I would love to be part of that lawsuit!

i would like to have the swipeauction contact number or email... if any body know please give it to me...here is my email....leomasaki@yahoo.com

WOW. I am not the only one.

they did exactly the same.

Can we massively suit them?

They basically stole my money.

I claimed the money back the same day I paid. 5 mothts later after mailing twice the forms they said "you crossed the 45 days" soooorry.

#220931

I have all the copy of chating with swipe auctions. If anyone wants to have any proof then let me know.

#220920

Stole $159.00 from me. What should I do????

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #216227

Swipe auction took my money and told me my request for a refund through their merchant account has failed. They lost their merchant processing provider, and furthermore are unable to process any refunds.

Khot'kovo, Moscow, Russian Federation #206394

after jumping thru their hoops i should have had my money back but when i checked today they told me they were no longer giving refunds and were shutting down their operation according to Alice SA6690. how does one start or get involved in a class action suit?

#204789

I mailed in the refund form, waited 6 weeks and still no refund. When I contacted them via email they said the last step of the refund process was for me to contact them after sending the form by snail mail.

They took my money in 30 seconds but have layers of actions a consumer must go thru. Now I must wait another 7 day to see if they really did refund the $159.00 back to my account

BUYER BEWARE of this shady company.

Loup City, Nebraska, United States #202699

I tried the site at an invite from a friend. Was ripped off by them.

they tried to charge my CC 4 times.

I had the Visa Fraud line call and tell me this. I am now seeking legal action.

WATCH OUT for this company!!!!

#200734

I just did the same conversation with BrilliantGPS mentioned.

I already reported my credit company though. The refund was processed now.

Hope this will work out.

you: I want my money back

Milly#SA7966: Like most Retail Stores, we too require your original signature in order to process any refund through our Bank. As I have previously stated, the price is very clearly disclosed and we typically do not allow for refunds under these circumstances. Once again, please CLICK HERE to follow the easy steps necessary to ensure you receive your refund.

Is there anything further I may assist you with today?

you: If there is an issue with my request I will contact my credit card and a reverse charge through them.

Milly#SA7966: One moment please.

Milly#SA7966: We apologize for the inconvenience. There was clearly some confusion with this purchase. We do not want to see our customers unhappy. We will issue a refund to the credit card it was purchased from. The refund for the original SwipeAuction Access Bid Pack will be processed and you can expect to see your credit within 6-10 business days.

you: are you sure?

you: can I get an confirmation number?

Milly#SA7966: Confirmation number: 82514

you: thank you

Milly#SA7966: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.

Milly#SA7966: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.

you: okay, thanks

Milly#SA7966: Good Bye.

you: The refund was processed now, right?

you: just wanted to make sure

you: one more time

Milly#SA7966: Yes.

#199081

What are key words to give CR ? How do I see Monica commentary ?........

"was able to get refund of $159 after following pissed consumer commentary by Monica about what to say to get refund back without downloading and mailing the form, there are key words to answer back to customer rep via chat to force them to give money back ASAP"

#199080

What are key words to give CR ? How do I see Monica commentary ?........

Jesenice, Stredocesky Kraj, Czech Republic #198663

was able to get refund of $159 after following pissed consumer commentary by Monica about what to say to get refund back without downloading and mailing the form, there are key words to answer back to customer rep via chat to force them to give money back ASAP which is 5-10 days, for me around 6 days, but it works. I also followed it up by calling my credit card company to dispute the charge and to get my money back if they don't fulfill their promise.

#197160

Those who uses fake TV commercials were usually a scam....like Acai Berry, This auction site etc...

#197158

Don't get greedy and you won't be taken.

If it sounded too good to be true, in most cases, it is....you work for what you get. No business man is going to lose money selling their merchandise. Think about it.

#197066

I thought I was registering to make a bid. My computer died in June, so I just wanted to look to see what they were offering.

Unfortunately, they sent an e-mail that I opened, so didn't see all the warnings. I live in Denver.so I went to the address they list on Parker Road. It is a UPS store where they rent a mailbox. They wouldn't give me any information.

I was at the library to get my e-mails and had a ton of them. I'm told I can file a dispute, but I'm not expecting much.

I plan to complain to anyone I can get in touch with. I have to come to the library to check my e-mail, but if anyone has any advice on how to get the authorities to shut them down, I'd love to take part in it.

#196856

Anyone who hasn't done so, file a complaint with the BBB. I just did and if enough people complain, maybe they'll step in.