Swipeauctions.com said if I entered my info and a promo code, I'd get 100 free bids.With no terms and conditions or fine print I could see, I entered my info and hit "submit".

Nothing happened except all of my info was erased. I did it again, I entered in all my info, my card number, address, and the promo code and clicked submit. Same thing! I did it one more time, it acted the same way.

I looked around for trouble shooting info. It said if your having problems with it, try a different credit card. I started entering another card and on that attempt, I got into the site. I figured it finally authorized my card.

It turns out there is a $159 charge for the first 300 bids. It charged that $159 me for each time I resubmitted my info on my debit card! ....I dont have the bill yet for the credit card. AND, I only started with 300 bids!

No free 100 bids, and no other new submission bids. I didn't know I was charged anything and started bidding using there tips. I was out bid by auto bidders immediately.

Total scam.Rob Louisville, KY

Had an Experience with SwipeAuctions?

Comments

Amursk, Khabarovsk, Russian Federation #207308

I tried to get a refund since september. I contacted swipe auctions and spoke to the live chat person. Here is what she has to say.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with '#SA1408'

V#SA1408: Thank you for visiting SwipeAuctions.com Livechat Line. How may I assist you today?

you: I would like to find out the status of my refund I requested. You have a money back gaurantee.

V#SA1408: I would be happy to assist you with your concern, so in order to pull up the details of your account, can you please provide me with your full name, e-mail address and zip code?

Adrion Osborne: Adrion Osborne adrion_osborne@yahoo.com and zip code 85033

V#SA1408: SwipeAuctions is winding down operations due to merchant shutting down our processing and is no longer accepting new customers. In addition, SwipeAuctions is unable to issue any refunds for membership fees (see the SwipeAuctions Terms & Conditions). During SwipeAuctions wind down period, all products corresponding to already paid winning auctions will be shipped in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.

Adrion Osborne: I requested the refund a month and a half ago

Adrion Osborne: Who can I talk to?

V#SA1408: I sincerely apologize, but I have no further details to provide to you at this time. As a livechat agent, I have not been fully informed of all the details behind the shutdown. Therefore; I am simply unable to assist you with any further information.

Adrion Osborne: Is swipe Auctions gpoing out of business?

#195900

I got same the same probleme with swipeauction. I want to know how i can fix it. Could I can call my bank?