I was at a new auction website tonight, (new to me) and I thought I would register.

I never did complete the registration process because I did not have have time to do so.I got some of the basic info filled in and created a password etc.

Before I came back to this website later on in the day, I had to go online and review my bank acct info online. Low and behold what do I see? A charge for $159 from Swipe auctions.com I thought there must be a mistake because I never bid on a single item and no one and nothing in writing or on their website indicated or even suggested that my credit card would be billed for this erroneous charge of $159. I ventured to speak with some Live customer service rep online and they sent me a bull---- form to download and fill out with my signature.

They never needed my signature to take my money why should they require one to give it back? This company should be ashamed of its recruiting tacticts and I for one, will never do business with a company that is deceptive in its practices to gain a customer database and secure funding. This is a scam and buyer should beware.

The first and most expensive 5 minutes you'll ever spend!!!

Had an Experience with SwipeAuctions?

Comments

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Ebay seller jillianss02 selling fake autographs online to customers BUYER BEWARE Ebay "ebay seller jillianss02 is an autograph forger who sell fake autographs online with the intent to defraud the consumers. eBay item number 222335909120 PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP signed autographed 8X10 PHOTO..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Dhgate - DH Gate Refund Policy is horrible!!!!! Dhgate "DH Gate seller "Manweisi" is terrible to deal with. Just look at the *** pictures. I asked for a refund and cant get one. The seller keeps trying to offer..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more Stay at Microtel Inn Hagerstown, MD Microtel Inn "I booked my stay online about 1/2 hour prior to arriving. Walked in and went to desk. We made eye contact, there was now "Welcome", No warm greeting, so I..." Read more Ultimate Medical Academy - Please think twice before even calling them. Ultimate Medical Academy "I started in 2015 and recently graduated with my Associates this past March 2017. So here’s the basics of how it went from the time I started to know. I..." Read more