I was at a new auction website tonight, (new to me) and I thought I would register.

I never did complete the registration process because I did not have have time to do so.I got some of the basic info filled in and created a password etc.

Before I came back to this website later on in the day, I had to go online and review my bank acct info online. Low and behold what do I see? A charge for $159 from Swipe auctions.com I thought there must be a mistake because I never bid on a single item and no one and nothing in writing or on their website indicated or even suggested that my credit card would be billed for this erroneous charge of $159. I ventured to speak with some Live customer service rep online and they sent me a bull---- form to download and fill out with my signature.

They never needed my signature to take my money why should they require one to give it back? This company should be ashamed of its recruiting tacticts and I for one, will never do business with a company that is deceptive in its practices to gain a customer database and secure funding. This is a scam and buyer should beware.

The first and most expensive 5 minutes you'll ever spend!!!

Had an Experience with SwipeAuctions?

Comments

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more