Swipeauction.com came up in my e-mail.I normally just delete but going thru hard times just thought I would check it out.

I should have known free is never free. I fill out information about my credit card against my best judgement but free, was in big letter. I did not want to continue into the big auction just yet try to get out of web no options, just continue and soon as I hit this button 159.00 flashed in front of me. Right away I call for refund now 32 days later still no refund.

First I need to send a letter with my signature to them. Then wait and additional 28 days.

Finally I was told my refund was approved.I need to wait 6 - 10 days more, this is day 8 still no money.

Had an Experience with SwipeAuctions?

Comments

#207143

I contacted my local new channel and e-mailed my story.If you are interested, he may want more stories.

I will keep you posted but my E-Mail is cherie82@verizon.com. Just leave your e-mail in case they are interested in this. I called the Better Business Bureau, did not speak to anyone but a message said if I was trying to get a refund they will not help.

Great---- thanks.Anyway I am not done.

#207139

Yes, it day 10 and I called and was told they will not be refunding my money to read the Terms and Conditions What the ***. So I now can say I have been scammed.

#206616

IM SORRY TO TELL YOU I WENT THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS AND AFTER 6-10 BUSINESS DAYS I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY STATED THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY.iM GOING TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD THAT I GAVE THEM . THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM.